"Loadlibrary failed with error 87: The parameter is incorrect" error notice

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.  I just installed photoshop on a new pc and I get this error message.  The program still loads, but I'm wondering what this error message means and how to fix the issue.

Hi there,

This is not a typical experience with Photoshop as you're getting an error 87 (LoadLibrary failed) while launching the app.

Which version of Photoshop are you using and what is your operating system?

If you're on Windows OS(because you mentioned PC), please checkout the suggestions offered in this article https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/problem_with_photoshp_cs6_extended

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Loadlibrary failed with error 87: The parameter is incorrect" error notice

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.  I just installed photoshop on a new pc and I get this error message.  The program still loads, but I'm wondering what this error message means and how to fix the issue.

Hi there,

This is not a typical experience with Photoshop as you're getting an error 87 (LoadLibrary failed) while launching the app.

If you're on Windows OS(because you mentioned PC), please checkout the suggestions offered in this article https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/problem_with_photoshp_cs6_extended

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 10, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  I installed the latest video card driver from the manufacturers website and now photoshop loads perfectly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great. Glad to know it worked. If you have any other query or need further assistance, feel free to get back to us anytime.

Thanks, 

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 0