• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Option-Double-Click" Bug for Clone tool

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it that hard to change one key combination so if you inadvertantly double click while sampling a source you don't unintentionally set source to aligned?  I assume this is a bug and not a feature as there is no corresponding key combo to reset. Please allow us to turn it off or set a new key combination.

Thank you

Fom Nov 2019:

Hello Jay,

Greetings from Adobe!

As you have already created a feature request. Depending on the user demand for the requested feature or adjustment to the tool in question, it might get implemented in the future updates. 

For now, we are closing the escalation ticket on the case ID: - ADB-9876304-Q0X0

If  you have any further queries please feel free to reach us back and refer to the case ID, we will be more than happy to work on this with you and your case will be followed up from there. 

Greetings from Adobe!

As you have already created a feature request. Depending on the user demand for the requested feature or adjustment to the tool in question, it might get implemented in the future updates. 

For now, we are closing the escalation ticket on the case ID: - ADB-9876304-Q0X0

If  you have any further queries please feel free to reach us back and refer to the case ID, we will be more than happy to work on this with you and your case will be followed up from there. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John,

Thanks for your comments.  I thought I was in an ongoing thread when I posted this. I will resubmit.  It is aout the problem with the clone tool in Photoshop ( I don't use a clone tool anywhere else).  There's a bug where if you double click while sampling (holding Option), you switch your source to "aligned".  There is no reversing by double clicking again.  You have to stop and uncheck the box at the top of the screen.  Using aligned can be a great convenience, but when retouch you made need to build up an area from a limited source and "aligned" is problematic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines