Highlighted

"Photoshop detected an error in your display processor" - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under the Graphics Processor settings, the "Use Graphics Processor" and "Advanced Settings" buttons are grayed out. When I hover over this area, it says that there is an error in my display driver, and that I should update or reinstall my driver.

ouisamus_3-1604524360336.png

My driver is fully updated and I've tried reinstalling it, like Photoshop recommends. I also set photoshop.exe and sniffer.exe to use the High-performance NVIDIA processor through the NVIDIA control panel.

My graphics card is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Photoshop detected an error in your display processor" - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under the Graphics Processor settings, the "Use Graphics Processor" and "Advanced Settings" buttons are grayed out. When I hover over this area, it says that there is an error in my display driver, and that I should update or reinstall my driver.

ouisamus_3-1604524360336.png

My driver is fully updated and I've tried reinstalling it, like Photoshop recommends. I also set photoshop.exe and sniffer.exe to use the High-performance NVIDIA processor through the NVIDIA control panel.

My graphics card is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just realized I forgot to specify my Photoshop version - I'm using Photoshop CC 2021 (22.0).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0
ouisamus LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue seems to be a problem with docking station. When I have any additional monitors plugged into my dock, Photoshop reports errors with my display driver. But when I have a monitor plugged directly into my laptop, or no additional monitors plugged in at all, it works fine. I'm using a Dell D3100 display dock.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 1