• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"save as" function not working in Photoshop 22.3.1

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed, uninstalled and reinstalled the Photoshop 22.3.1 upgrade. if I attempt to do a "save as" nothing happens. is anyone encountering the same problem, and if so, do you know of a solution?

- thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

I have just chatted with a Customer Care Virtual Assistant. He advised me to revert to the previous version of Photoshop, which I did. The "save as" function works just fine. He told me that I need to update my GPU, or Photoshop 22.3.1 will not function correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just chatted with a Customer Care Virtual Assistant. He advised me to revert to the previous version of Photoshop, which I did. The "save as" function works just fine. He told me that I need to update my GPU, or Photoshop 22.3.1 will not function correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do we update our GPUs? I'm on a newest Macbook pro and I'm having the same issue. I can save to the cloud though. Which version did you restore? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines