• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"save as" pop up not opening

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my Mac to Big Sur and have been having issues with Photoshop ever since. I have the 21.2.4 version of Photoshop currently (the newest update would not open on my 2015 Mac). But now when I go to save a file or project I'm working on, no pop up appears. I've tried using the keys to open it up and still nothing. I have also reset the preferences, quit the program, and opened again. Nothing seems to be working.. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additionally, when I try to exit out of the program completely, the "do you want to save your project before exiting" pop up appears. If I click "save" or "save as", nothing happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a general rule being on the "cutting edge" of new releases means you run the chance to get cut.

The link above is a partial list of known issues.

You'll need to update your PS to 22 and roll the dice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines