"Save as" "Open" and more not working Photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my photoshop is in trouble. First, the home screen is not shown, it is just a dark screen. But the biggest problem is that I suddenly can't open or save files. When I click on "Edit> Save As / Open" the window to choose the destination and format does not appear. The only one that works is "Quick export as PNG".
I have already installed and reinstalled previous versions of Photoshop 2020 and reset the confusions and nothing worked. A possible solution, which I saw on a forum, would be to install the CC 2019 version, however I do not have a license for this.

Could someone please help me?

AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz
RAM  8,00 GB

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Save as" "Open" and more not working Photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my photoshop is in trouble. First, the home screen is not shown, it is just a dark screen. But the biggest problem is that I suddenly can't open or save files. When I click on "Edit> Save As / Open" the window to choose the destination and format does not appear. The only one that works is "Quick export as PNG".
I have already installed and reinstalled previous versions of Photoshop 2020 and reset the confusions and nothing worked. A possible solution, which I saw on a forum, would be to install the CC 2019 version, however I do not have a license for this.

Could someone please help me?

AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz
RAM  8,00 GB

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 12, 2020 0

Have something to add?