• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"save as" shortcut hijacked by win10 - help?

Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Always just ctrl-shft-S to save an open file with the chance to save with new name or place, recently doing this in win10 pops up a box stating instant replay...  I know this is a windows 10 thing cause happens always, not just with adobe apps running - - am hoping someone knows where to disable it...  I've been through the windows menus and can't find the info or why I need an instant replay anyway.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

I had the same problem and it was really starting to bother me. It turns out that it's only a problem if you have an AMD CPU. 

Press ALT + Z to bring up the settings for the AMD software. A sidebar with a bunch of icons should appear on the left side of the screen.

Click the little gear in the top right of the "Media and Capture" box to manage settings. This will bring you to a settings page.

At the top of the page, click on "Hotkeys". Then, under "Media Hotkeys" select the shortcut for instant re

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem and it was really starting to bother me. It turns out that it's only a problem if you have an AMD CPU. 

Press ALT + Z to bring up the settings for the AMD software. A sidebar with a bunch of icons should appear on the left side of the screen.

Click the little gear in the top right of the "Media and Capture" box to manage settings. This will bring you to a settings page.

At the top of the page, click on "Hotkeys". Then, under "Media Hotkeys" select the shortcut for instant replay and press delete/backspace.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  That worked perfectly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  Just saw this! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks also from me!

I don't have an AMD CPU but do have an AMD Radeon GPU and the same problem is now resolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines