• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Save" Save As" Windows won't appear on Photoshop CC 21.2.4

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ican't save my file on Photoshop CC 21.2.4 version. I tried to click on "Save" or "Save as" but nothing happens, I only got Export left but I need to save the psd file which is not available using the export tab. Also, the opening window does not appear as well whenever I open Photoshop. Any assistance?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, in that case I'd try to reset preferences first. Have you done that already? Restart Photoshop and immediately hold Ctrl-Alt-Shift (or Cmd-Option-Shift on macOS). If you've already tried this, can you make a few screenshots of the start screen and the menu's?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't restart the app at the moment, if I do I will lose the unsaved work. What shall I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And do the shortcuts (Ctrl-S / Cmd-S) work? Are you on Mac or PC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah I already did that as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines