Highlighted

"Shoelacing" pressure sensitivity in PS 2021

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I recently purchased and installed the latest version of Photoshop 2021 on my up-to-date Windows 10. I use a Wacom Intuos Pro drawing tablet. However, with any brush I use, I noticed glitches in the pressure sensitivity. See below; I am trying to draw tapering strokes but rather than tapering at the end of the stroke as my pen eases off the tablet, it adds a "bulb" at the end. The second stroke is closer to what it should output, except for an odd 1 px line at the end. This issue does not exist in any other art programs I use. I tried a clean reinstall of Photoshop and Wacom's drivers. I also tried both unchecking and checking the "Use Windows Ink" option in Wacom Tablet Properties. Additionally, I tried the "PSUserConfig.txt" trick to no avail.

AGLY lines.png

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Shoelacing" pressure sensitivity in PS 2021

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I recently purchased and installed the latest version of Photoshop 2021 on my up-to-date Windows 10. I use a Wacom Intuos Pro drawing tablet. However, with any brush I use, I noticed glitches in the pressure sensitivity. See below; I am trying to draw tapering strokes but rather than tapering at the end of the stroke as my pen eases off the tablet, it adds a "bulb" at the end. The second stroke is closer to what it should output, except for an odd 1 px line at the end. This issue does not exist in any other art programs I use. I tried a clean reinstall of Photoshop and Wacom's drivers. I also tried both unchecking and checking the "Use Windows Ink" option in Wacom Tablet Properties. Additionally, I tried the "PSUserConfig.txt" trick to no avail.

AGLY lines.png

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2020 0

Have something to add?