• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Unable to detect hdr exposure bracket size" in Photoshop

Engaged ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen multiple threads about this error in the PShop forums. Also general web searches. But I have not located a workable answer to the issue. I typically bracket -2, 0, +2 (or slightly less) to expose for forest with bright sky/clouds. I use a leveled tripod, and pan in 1/3 image increments.

Shooting sky/clouds above darker terrain is an expousre chalenge. My single frame bracketed images are no problem. And my non bracketed panos work just as well. Can't fathom why the bracketed HDR panos fail every time.

Anyone successfully overcome this prompt, resulting in full HDR Panos?

thanks

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

That shouldn't be happening, let's make it right.

Could you please have a look at a similar discussion here and let us know if it helps? https://community.adobe.com/t5/Lightroom-Classic/HDR-Pano-unable-to-merge/td-p/10178721 

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes, I read that thread. It provides a sub-optimal work-around, but does not explain or correct the specific cause of the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines