Highlighted

"Update" to v22 is awful

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do developers think that changing the way things are done is an improvement???

Just went to v22 and now I am nearly dead in the water...all the things I am used to are changed. Especially in ACR, the heart and soul of my process.

Not to mention the absolute nightmare of hours spent with Adobe help just to get my account straightened out and issues with window sizing on ACR (which I insist is a bug)...damn I'm frustrated!

Anyone got a good suggestion for a replacement to Photoshop?

Dean

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Update" to v22 is awful

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do developers think that changing the way things are done is an improvement???

Just went to v22 and now I am nearly dead in the water...all the things I am used to are changed. Especially in ACR, the heart and soul of my process.

Not to mention the absolute nightmare of hours spent with Adobe help just to get my account straightened out and issues with window sizing on ACR (which I insist is a bug)...damn I'm frustrated!

Anyone got a good suggestion for a replacement to Photoshop?

Dean

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Anyone got a good suggestion for a replacement to Photoshop?"

https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/photo/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0