• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"use graphics processor" and scrubby zoom disabled no matter what i do

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ah yes, another day another problem with photoshop that arises. like the title says. scrubby zoom was working just fine yesterday after the latest update, but when i opened photoshop today, it was disabled. i went to faq and saw that it could be a problem with performance settings. i look at the settings, "use graphics processor" is disabled. i've tried everything: resetting my workspaces, deleting my workspaces, restarting my laptop, updating my display drivers, uninstalling then reinstalling my display drivers, trying to install other similar drivers from off NVIDIA and intel, fiddling with the device manager for about two hours, and everything short of uninstalling photoshop and waiting 20 minutes for it to reinstall. nothing has worked. it keeps showing me the same "photoshop detected an error in your display driver. update or reinstall your display drivers and try again" message no matter how many times i uninstall my 100% up to date and functioning display drivers or how many times i restart my laptop and/or photoshop. 

if anyone has any advice or if the staff/admin can solve this, please let me know asap, and thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Hi

There are issues with Photoshop version 22.3.1 not recognising some GPU's

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/ps-cant-detect-gpu/607682f11c425363485a1bcc

You could try reverting back to version 22.3 to see if that resolves the issue, Adobe are working on a fix according to page 3 in the above link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the version numbers of the drivers etc and what is the exact config of your PC?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There are issues with Photoshop version 22.3.1 not recognising some GPU's

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/ps-cant-detect-gpu/607682f11c425363485a1bcc

You could try reverting back to version 22.3 to see if that resolves the issue, Adobe are working on a fix according to page 3 in the above link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this worked! thank you for informing me 🙂 i hope adobe can find a solution soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, I have the same issue on my work PC, I can only run version 22.1.1 anything higher and the GPU's not recognised even though it's an Nvidia Quadro p620

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines