• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"UV Overlays" not working

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the title says it all and there's not much left to say.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think the title says it all.  I think the title should state the Photoshop 2021 do not realize it editing a 3D object texture. So  there no need for 3D extras or even a pixel grid extra display.  Not grayed out but removed.

What do you say? Please report this bug to Adobe Photoshop Feedback 

Capture.jpg

After that if I close both I can not open A document and creat a 3d object all grayed out except Sphericals Panorams

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey jack, thanks for your reply.

Yeah Im opening the image file directly from Material>Base color>Edit texture, but the UV map is not visible anymore like it used to be in the past 3 for years to me.

Im using the 22.0 version and the options in the "view"menu for 3d in this texture file are not there anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Close both the texture and the  document with the 3d layer. So nothing is open ine Photoshop. Then open a new document and see if you can even create a 3d layer. I could not Photoshop 3d is hosed after opening the texture and closing the documents. I could only import a Spherical Panorama and view it in Photoshop 3d viewer. Please report the bug to Adobe. I had to restart Photoshop.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that is the problem after the update. Could not figure out why I lost the UV mapping. At least now I know it is a bug and just have to wait patiently for Adobe to repair it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still broken in the 22.0.1 update sadly. I really hope this gets some needed attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

22.1.1. still won't work.

Mojave 10.14.6

iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5 Zoll, Ende 2015)

3,3 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 1536 MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue. Tested on both Mac and PC, but the UV toggle just doesn't seem to be working. I hope this will be resolved soon, because I really miss this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there any update on this topic?

Many Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use PS 2020

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On March the 25th 2021 the problem isn't fixed! Adobe please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are not Addressing Adobe here the is a Adobe users forum site Adobe has set up the users to help other users use Adobe Products. To Address Adobe use the site they setup for Photoshop feedback  https://feedback.photoshop.com/ 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines