• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"View>Flip Horizontal" is grayed out

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue just started this morning, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to fix it. I have since tried resetting my Photoshop preferences, restarting my computer, and updating Photoshop to 21.2.1, but the problem still persists. So far it's the same across every document I open or create; the "Flip Horizontal" option just seems to be permanently grayed out for me now. I would appreciate any help in regaining access to a feature I use near-constantly.

Thanks,

M.

Edit: upon restarting both my computer and Photoshop once again, the issue has spontaneously resolved itself.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing to rule out is: are you on a Background layer? If so, convert it to a regular layer.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try resetting all Photoshop tools

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines