• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"We can't verify your subscription status"

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated Photoshop to newest version last night, booted it up today to use and I get the "We can't verify your subscription status" message, and today will be the last day of my subscription...

Illustrator also updated at the same time and not affected; iMac is online etc. signed into CC.

Tried the uncheck automatic date and time, rebooted Photoshop, re-check automatic date and time while online; doesn't work...  Shut down computer, restarted; no improvement.

Subscription is definitely valid as you took £50 out of my account a week ago.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried signing out from the CC desktop app and then signing back in again?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave - Yep, just forgot to list that one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Have a look down this thread (not just at the top answer) it has some steps specific to Macs

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/we-can-t-verify-your-subscription-status/m-p/10930744

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines