Highlighted

Radial filter, graduated filter and adjustment brush issues. - Photoshop

Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there. I've got some issues with radial filter, graduadet filter and adjustment brush. Have anyone has something like that (look the screenshots). Thank you.

Screenshot (53).pngScreenshot (54).pngScreenshot (55).pngScreenshot (56).png

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Radial filter, graduated filter and adjustment brush issues. - Photoshop

Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there. I've got some issues with radial filter, graduadet filter and adjustment brush. Have anyone has something like that (look the screenshots). Thank you.

Screenshot (53).pngScreenshot (54).pngScreenshot (55).pngScreenshot (56).png

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing the screenshots here, however, it is not enough to explain the issue, would you mind sharing some more details about the issue with Photoshop?

Also, what version of Photoshop and the operating system are you working on?

You may try some basic troubleshooting steps mentioned here and see if it helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/basic-troubleshooting.html

We're here to help, just need some more information.
Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil. Thank you for your reply. I'm using Windows 10 and I've got the latest Photoshop version. Let's begin with "radial filter"(first and second screenshot). If i'm selecting an area to edit with the circle, than selecting the effect "inside" and turn the mask on, the mask shows the effect "outside" the circle. Similar issues I've got with graduated filter and adjustment brush. It does opposite. I've instaled the same version of Photoshop on my laptop (Windows 10) and there everything is fine. I've reinstalled the application but that doesn't help. I hope I'm clear.
Thank you.
Regards,
Michael

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines