• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rainbow Gradient

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why my gradients panel in photoshop looks completely different than anyone elses. I wanted to use the rainbow gradient, but it doesn't seem to exist for me. Did photoshop get rid of it?Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 9.09.20 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

In the Gradient panel menu, select "Legacy Gradients".

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Gradient panel menu, select "Legacy Gradients".

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i also miss the rainbow gradient, but i dont have the "legacy gradients" in the latest version of my PS.

Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to open the gradients panel to add the legacy gradients i.e Windows >Gradients then click at the top right and in teh menu choose Legacy Gradients

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Photoshop development team is excessively clueless. They can't implment changes without frustrating users. They add more bugs than features. STOP REMOVING GRADIENTS! STOP REMOVING SHAPES!  STOP FORCING STUPID FLOATING TOOLBARS! STOP BEING DAFT HACK DEVS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HATE THE RAINBOW GRADIENT!!!! Why has Photoshop suddenly decided

THAT would be my default??? How do I get out of this unicorn nightmare?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best way to ask questions on the forum is not to jump on the end of a year old closed thread and start shouting.

That aside, the gradient is "sticky"so should hold the last used gradient. If it does not on your system try:

a. Resetting the tool

2021-04-05_11-11-32.jpg

or

b. Resetting Preferences - Preferences > General >Reset Preferences on Quit then click OK and close and restart Photoshop

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines