• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RAM problems

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with an Imac Retina 5K, 32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3. I can't work well with Photoshop because it won't let me save the files. I have already done the task of purging the cache from the edit option. I have also checked the performance in the software settings and everything seems to be fine. But it doesn't work. Does anyone here know how to solve this problem?

Thank you very much for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't work, the system crashes with a message saying that there is not enough RAM, I've tried everything and it's still the same. Does anyone have a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using PS 2020 the PS 2021 version has issues on many users machines.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HEllo, which version of Photoshop are you using? Please post the contents of help>system info, so that we get to know your OS, its version, the exact version of Photoshop you are running, the date of the GPU driver, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like others have mentioned.....in order to help we need more information about your set-up, we cannot read minds yet, so you need to tell us ( maybe in 2030 when Mr Musk finalizes 'Neurolink' ). Obvious question....Do you have enough RAM ? there are new specs that require a minimum of 8GB of system RAM and 2GB of VRAM ( graphics card ).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Mzouvek wrote:

I've tried everything and it's still the same.

"Everything" is vague. Can be more specific and tell us what you have tried?

How much RAM did you have before you added more, and how much did you add?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines