• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Black out area

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue where when I'm drawing and I'm zoomed it, it will create these black out areas that cant be removed unless I zoom out or zoom in. But the issue remains that if i zoom back in to where i was originally it comes back or if I move to a new spot it will create a new one. Sometimes its not an issue but other times its so large that I cant work around it. I changed the performance to be at 80% but that didn't fix it. Any ideas how to fix or what might be causing it?error.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like a GPU issue.

As a fault finding measure try turning of "Use Graphics Processor" in preferences performance and restarting Photoshop.

If that resolves the issue , and confirms the GPU as the problem, then the next step is to update the GPU driver before re-enabling "Use Graphics processor". If you have an NVidia GPU then look at the Studio drivers rather than the Game-ready drivers and when installing choose "Advanced" and then check "Clean Install". That will ensure remnants of the old driver are not carried forward.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a AMD Radeon integrated graphics card. It does seem like its a GPU problem as I didn't get the black square but even after updating it and re-enabling the graphic processor the issue presist. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines