Random box in exported JPEG

Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, this is getting ridiculous. This version of Photoshop is costing me money.

Has anyone seen this before? In the middle of exporting a number of similar assets, a random box started showing up in the exported JPEGs. I went back to an earlier file which had exported correctly, made no changes, and attempted to re-export it; it has the same problem. 

Quit Photoshop. Restarted. No difference. 

Deadlines loom. Anyone have a clue what this is? I've tried turning layers off throughout the file, but no one specific layer seems to be causing it.

First image: correct, exported earlier. Second image: no changes made to layered file, exported minutes ago

1.jpg2.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Random box in exported JPEG

Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, this is getting ridiculous. This version of Photoshop is costing me money.

Has anyone seen this before? In the middle of exporting a number of similar assets, a random box started showing up in the exported JPEGs. I went back to an earlier file which had exported correctly, made no changes, and attempted to re-export it; it has the same problem. 

Quit Photoshop. Restarted. No difference. 

Deadlines loom. Anyone have a clue what this is? I've tried turning layers off throughout the file, but no one specific layer seems to be causing it.

First image: correct, exported earlier. Second image: no changes made to layered file, exported minutes ago

1.jpg2.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 15, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 9.56.54 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional info: I have moved the file to my laptop, and it does the same thing ... so this is not related to anything specific to the Mac Pro.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2020 0