• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Pattern Script with Specific Colours? Gradual

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, How do I use the random pattern script with these specific colours and not totally random ones?

Can this randomize the size of the triangles as well?

Is there a way to gradually increase the shape size as well? eg. the shapes get bigger as you get closer to the bottom

Also, what is a good way to organize all these triangle layers? I have them all separate but it would be great if I could get them all on the same layer and still be able to move them individually.

Student5E48_1-1615327447283.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you talking about exactly – Scripted Patterns, a custom Script, …? 

»Can this randomize the size of the triangles as well?

Is there a way to gradually increase the shape size as well?«

What is the difference between »triangle« and »shape« here? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what script you're talking about either. Whatever script that you're using could most likely be altered to use a more narrow range of color. However for the triangles to be on one layer and be able to move them, the layer would have to be a shape layer, and all the shapes would have to be the exact same color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And if each triangle is intended to be a Layer of its own that would certainly allow for better editability down the line but it may not run very fast (depending on the area or rather the intended number of triangles). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines