Random Shutdowns

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having issues with my computer randomly shutting down while editing. At first I thought it was my Mac and took it in for repair. They found nothing wrong with my computer and so they sudggested it could be PS. I use my compture for editng and social media ONLY. It only happens to me while I'm editing and customer support was not able to help me. Someone mentioned that it could be a setting that uses resources in the background and this could be turned off. I have no idea what they are talking about and adobe support was not able to solve my problem. I decided to purchase more memory and that seemed to work for a while. Unfortunately, it started acting out again. It is so frustrating and I can't work like this. Every time it shuts down I have to disconnect my computer from the outlet and reconnect in order to restart. Most of the time the image I was working on did not save so I have to start all over. Has this happend to anyone??? 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Random Shutdowns

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having issues with my computer randomly shutting down while editing. At first I thought it was my Mac and took it in for repair. They found nothing wrong with my computer and so they sudggested it could be PS. I use my compture for editng and social media ONLY. It only happens to me while I'm editing and customer support was not able to help me. Someone mentioned that it could be a setting that uses resources in the background and this could be turned off. I have no idea what they are talking about and adobe support was not able to solve my problem. I decided to purchase more memory and that seemed to work for a while. Unfortunately, it started acting out again. It is so frustrating and I can't work like this. Every time it shuts down I have to disconnect my computer from the outlet and reconnect in order to restart. Most of the time the image I was working on did not save so I have to start all over. Has this happend to anyone??? 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?