Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Straight Lines

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS CC 21.2.1

When I click on my mouse or use my pen with my Wacom Tablet - PS creates random straight lines. When I reclick everything is back to normal. I've unplugged the tablet, no change. It doesn't matter what tool I use. Sometimes it justs keeps making straight lines. I have to undo multiple steps to get back ... getting very frustrated. Running Windows 10, double monitors... 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A few thoughts...

• Holding down the Shift key has Photoshop create lines between mouse/tablet clicks. Do you have any software running or button setups that could be simulating a virtual press of the Shift key?
  • Try resetting the Photoshop Preferences.
  • Have you updated the Wacom drivers? If so, try reverting to an earlier version which can be downloaded from the Wacom website. Reverting to an earlier version once solved a weird problem I was having with my tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines