• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random tools not expanding right from tools palet

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my Photoshop 21.1.1 some of my tools won't expand when I right click on them.  Specifically Sharpen, Gradient, Content Aware, Patch Tool, Healing Brush and the Spot Healing Tool.  The flyout becomes visible with a tutorial or explanation, but I used to have access to choose which parts of the tool I wanted to use.  That's what's not visible any longer.  All the other tools still work ok such as Blur & Smudge, Eraser, History, Clone, Brush, Eyedropper, Crop, Quick Selection, Lasso, Rectangular Marquis and the Move Tools.

Does anyone know how I can reset the so they worked like they used to?

I just opened it today and they had stopped working right.  A Google search led me to people who have had to uninstall and reinstall.  Hoping that I don't have to do that.

Thanks so much!!

K.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

I would go to Edit>Toolbar click Restore Defaults and click Done.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would go to Edit>Toolbar click Restore Defaults and click Done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallelujah!!!.....  That worked!!!  I'm back in business......   Thanks so much Jeff!    I was looking for a way to restore the toolbar and found "edit toolbar" if I left click held the 3 dots under the zoom icon, but I couldnt get it to go further.....  This worked anyway,.... so,... alls well that ends well....

Thanks so much again !!!

Stay Safe !

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines