Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raw desde Lightroom editando en photoshop baja la calidad

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola.

Utilizando el Lightroom con fotos RAW en alta calidad (300 dpi) y al editar una foto desde allí al photoshop (editando en photoshop), me baja la calidad automáticamente a 240 dpi.

Cómo resuelvo este problema?

No me sirve editar en Photoshop si me baja los dpi.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020
Using Lightroom with high-quality RAW photos (300 dpi) and editing a photo from there to photoshop (editing in photoshop), I automatically lower the quality to 240 dpi.
How do I solve this problem?
It's no use editing in Photoshop if I download the dpi.

The ppi value is optional metadata used by printer drivers to calculate the dimensions of a print. (Pixel dimensions divided by ppi = print size in inches)

Ppi has nothing to do with image quality, the important numbers are the pixel dimensions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Lightroom with high-quality RAW photos (300 dpi) and editing a photo from there to photoshop (editing in photoshop), I automatically lower the quality to 240 dpi.
How do I solve this problem?
It's no use editing in Photoshop if I download the dpi.

The ppi value is optional metadata used by printer drivers to calculate the dimensions of a print. (Pixel dimensions divided by ppi = print size in inches)

Ppi has nothing to do with image quality, the important numbers are the pixel dimensions.

You can change the ppi value that is assigned when using Edit in Photoshop by going to Edit > Preferences > External editing > Resolution in Lightroom.

No matter what number you enter here, the pixel dimensions are still the same, and the image has not changed at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfecto.

Muy bien la explicación.

Resolví mi problema.

Gracias!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines