• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-create photo design

Participant ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created the attached photo composition of my granddaughter many years ago.  For the Holidays I would like to do the same things at her present age.  The problem is--HOW?

Does anyone recognize any of the features shown or have any suggestions on how I could backtrack to re-create this look?  Years ago, I had some additional photo editing add-ons that, but now I only have Photoshop.

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the program forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

uf, 10 steps

1- Go to PS and create a new document 5x7 inches at 300 ppi

2- Go to google or pexels.com and sear for a background biger than 1500x2100ppi

3- Download the background to your computer, then go to Photoshop and selet menu FILE/Place Embedded

4 Go to Google and sear for "old slide PNG" those comes with transparency, then download the image and place it in PS. selet menu FILE/Place Embedded

5- If you see the slide with transparency around "tha is good!" if you see white background, no good, search another one

6- as soon you place the image you can reduce the size or rotate it

7- Also search for screws or pins or tape PNG images

8- If you want to change the size of anything, go to the menu edit and select Transform

9- Place your granddaughter image at the same way, and transform to any size

10- select the ereaser tool and change the properties of that tool to add those borders to your granddaughter image

Done 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines