Highlighted

Re: Photoshop 2020 Object Selection Tool Crashes My Computer

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer doesn't crash but Photoshop freezes if my selection window goes beyong the edge of the document. It saves a "recovery" file but it's anoying for sure.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Photoshop 2020 Object Selection Tool Crashes My Computer

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer doesn't crash but Photoshop freezes if my selection window goes beyong the edge of the document. It saves a "recovery" file but it's anoying for sure.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Users have been reporting the 21.2.2 is freezing on them. Is their something you do in Photoshop that you think may be triggering the  freeze

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I indicated above, the freeze happens when I use the dotted Selection box and the selection window goes beyond the edge of the document. I also notice that at times the selection window jumps to something OTHER THAN what I've selected. Both glitches are annoying and both demand a restart. The selection freeze creates a document that has been "Recovered"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines