• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: pixelated/blurry photoshop text? [Branched from 6 yr old topic]

New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all of these and when doing photo and adding text, it is very tiny at the full font size.i can copy and size it with the scale tool but lose a lot of what i wanted text to look like

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You resurrected a very old topic.  I moved this question to a new one for you.

I don't know what "full font size" means.  Size is a relative term. 

• What is the height, width and resolution of your image in pixels  --  Image > Image Size?
  • What is the type size in pixels?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, what font are you using.  Not all fonts work well at small sizes. 

Is this going to be printed, or remain digital (on-line)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First: what is your Zoom level? It should be 100%, as zooming in will make the text look pixelated.

Instead of scaling with Free Transform, is it the same when you start with fresh type and use the Character and Paragraph panels to format it?

Start by resetting the Type tool: right-click the Type tool in the options bar (not Tools panel) and Reset tool. The settings are sticky and must be cleared to get a fresh start.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The result will depend on image resolution.  Check that it's high enough (at least 300 ppi ) to support rasterizing your font.  Or "Save As" to a vector format like PDF to hold the vector edges of your type

ICC programmer and developer, Photographer, artist and color management expert, Print standards and process expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines