Highlighted

Re-purchase?

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought this package a few years ago, now it looks as if I will need to purchase it again if I want to use it. 

My question is... why?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re-purchase?

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought this package a few years ago, now it looks as if I will need to purchase it again if I want to use it. 

My question is... why?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What package? You need to be more specific. And not to point out the obvious - of course you'll simply drop off the map eventually if you haven't paid your updates or renewed your subscription. Beyond a certain point you may indeed need to start from scratch because your software licenses don't qualify for updates or usage extensions - no matter whatehr that's free or paid. That's a commonly accepted concept of the software industry for a multitude of reasons.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 2
davescm LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly did you buy? Some older software can no longer be activated on a new install but without knowing the detail of what you bought we cannot say whether your application falls into that category.

Creative Cloud applications cannot be bought outright. They require a subscription.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 1