Highlighted

Reading photoshop format error

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community

I have a problem when I want to open a file in photoshop, always I have the message "reading photoshop format".
Can you help me to fix this problem?
I have a MAC IOS

thank you 

Andrea Romero 

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Reading photoshop format error

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community

I have a problem when I want to open a file in photoshop, always I have the message "reading photoshop format".
Can you help me to fix this problem?
I have a MAC IOS

thank you 

Andrea Romero 

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi which file you are opening in photoshop so i can help....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a Mac or a mobile device? IOS There is a Photoshop Mobile IOS forum  Photoshop for Mobile  all of Photoshop desktop application  function is not in mobile Photoshop some of the function in the desktop Photoshop versions will never be supported in mobile Photoshop and the UI are different. IMO Photoshop mobile requires a keyboard for use and some Photoshop shortcut differ between Mobile Photoshop and desktop Photoshop.  I'm sticking with desktop photoshop.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0