• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rearrange words on a picture

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyoone I am trying to take words from a picture and rearrange them and I can't figure out how to do that can anyone help me with this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the words on a separate layer, or is the image flattened? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If its a Text layer  you can edit the text. If  you have a raster Image layer that has some text You may be able to select the text and use Content aware fill to remove the text. Than add a text layer with the text you want.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post image open in Photoshop with Layers panel visible? Most likely it is doable but not an easy and straightforward task for beginner if you do not have layered file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines