• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent update causes photoshop to lockup when I attempt to crop a jpg photo.

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I recently brought my photoshop up to date, and now when I attempt to crop a photo,  the program locks up.  Is there any way I can either revert to the previous version (which worked fine) or fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the previous version from the Adobe Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can access previous versions under the 3 dot menu. I had to roll back to 22.3 from 22.3.1 last night, so here's how to do it:

Uninstall: If asked, you can opt to keep your settings before uninstalling

Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 8.01.02 PM.png

Next, Select "Other Versions" for a list of previous versions you can install and choose the one you want to install. After install it should be ready to Open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue as the original poster. Very annoying. I'll be reverting back to previous version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also had that problem and tried uplopading againbut still no joy. I guess we wait for the next revision and hope for the best. I had to skip one revisiojn in the past for similar  problem and waited for it to be superceeded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

+1. Same here. Switched to the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines