• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rectangle selection tool not working right on new update to iphone

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i use adobe pro photoshop to create images i use for my tech blog where i write about all mobile operating systems (os), i have been using it for a while and everything have been just fine untill recently when i updated my iphone ios vertion. I updated my ios version few days back now and since then its been like hell for me to create any image for my blog posts.

At the point when I draw a rectangular shape and drag a corner point with the immediate determination apparatus to change it, it appears to be that there are two focuses in the corner, and another corner is made. Additionally, before, in the event that you chose various focuses and hauled the focuses, you could drag and move just the side associated by those two focuses, however the whole shape will move.

It appears to be that the best way to move the edge is to drag the line of the way itself. Without fail, there are a few issues after the update, yet I feel that there are more cases, for example, why there is an issue in such a spot contrasted with previously.

The issue that the network show didn't turn into a strong line in the past v was fixed. It is a puzzle that it won't be fixed by minor overhauls. This a simple recap of what and passing through ech time i am creating images for my blog post. I have wrtting about how to update iphone ios version this week and i want to create and edite some illutrative images for my blog post but i have not been able to please someone should help me with a solution so that ican create and edite images for the blog post.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?