REFUND ASAP

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just checked my bank details and money has been taken out for a Photoshop and InDesign free trail. It totals to almost £40, which I cannot afford at all! I didn't sign up to a free trail as I already have an account with my university. I'd like a refund ASAP please. I really need this money back desperately. I hope someone can help me get a refund. I'd rather not have to call someone so I hope it's possible to do it through here. Please! xx

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

REFUND ASAP

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just checked my bank details and money has been taken out for a Photoshop and InDesign free trail. It totals to almost £40, which I cannot afford at all! I didn't sign up to a free trail as I already have an account with my university. I'd like a refund ASAP please. I really need this money back desperately. I hope someone can help me get a refund. I'd rather not have to call someone so I hope it's possible to do it through here. Please! xx

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have just checked my bank details and money has been taken out for a Photoshop and InDesign free trail. It totals to almost £40, which I cannot afford at all! I didn't sign up to a free trail as I already have an account with my university. I'd like a refund ASAP please. I really need this money back desperately. I hope someone can help me get a refund. I'd rather not have to call someone so I hope it's possible to do it through here. Please! 🙂

[Merged with duplicate post by moderator. Please post once.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We are volunteers on this forum and do not work for Adobe. We cannot see your account info. Contact Adobe Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent".

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 2
davescm LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do as Jane suggests and do not give any personal details to anyone on this forum , including anyone contacting you via Personal Message.  Scammers are known to do that.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 1