Highlighted

Regarding clarification of tools

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

•   I am the beginner for the photoshop and I  hope my clarification might be clear here .Please advise the steps that to make (Glass) effect in Photoshop CS6

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Regarding clarification of tools

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

•   I am the beginner for the photoshop and I  hope my clarification might be clear here .Please advise the steps that to make (Glass) effect in Photoshop CS6

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Is there a reason you are beginning with such old software? It is many versions behind and people are now forgetting how to use it, so it will be more difficult for you to get training.
  2. Please explain how "glass effect" applies to the template you posted. Do you have an example showing the effect?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The JPG of the leaflet you posted looks more like (originally) an InDesign rather than a Photoshop document.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines