Highlighted

Regarding the purchase of photography plan

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me on this please,

I purchased the photography plan(Light room, Light room classic and Photoshop) from adobe. But i got only Lightroom and i did not get the setup of Photoshop. What should i do?

Topics

Download and install, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Regarding the purchase of photography plan

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me on this please,

I purchased the photography plan(Light room, Light room classic and Photoshop) from adobe. But i got only Lightroom and i did not get the setup of Photoshop. What should i do?

Topics

Download and install, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install Creative Cloud desktop app, login with the Adobe Id you purchased the plan and then install your PS from within Creative Cloud app. See the following link

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/download-creative-cloud-apps.html

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please confirm that you purchased the Photography plan, and not the Lightroom plan. Try Manan's advice first, but if you have trouble, contact Adobe Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human.

(If someone PMs you purporting to be from Adobe, click the "Report" button and do not respond.)

Jane

jane-e_1-1595684911319.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines