Highlighted

Remove.bg Extension

Adobe Community Professional ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peta.Pixel have article about a new plugin version the remove.bg extension.  It looks impressive from the demonstration images for what that is worth (not IME) but the high res version is incredibly expensive, and I don't know it would be any better that Select Subject followed by Select & Mask.  My guess is that it won't be.

https://petapixel.com/2019/05/06/remove-bg-brings-1-click-background-removal-to-photoshop/

Looking at the pricing structure  for high res selections:

It would have cost Dean several  dollars just for this SFTW image:

Note, there is another thread about installing remove.bg here

Re: Installing ZXP Extensions on CC Enterprise

So not something I will be using, or could even afford to use with the number of selections many of use every day, but a heads up for people for whom every second counts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Remove.bg Extension

Adobe Community Professional ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peta.Pixel have article about a new plugin version the remove.bg extension.  It looks impressive from the demonstration images for what that is worth (not IME) but the high res version is incredibly expensive, and I don't know it would be any better that Select Subject followed by Select & Mask.  My guess is that it won't be.

https://petapixel.com/2019/05/06/remove-bg-brings-1-click-background-removal-to-photoshop/

Looking at the pricing structure  for high res selections:

It would have cost Dean several  dollars just for this SFTW image:

Note, there is another thread about installing remove.bg here

Re: Installing ZXP Extensions on CC Enterprise

So not something I will be using, or could even afford to use with the number of selections many of use every day, but a heads up for people for whom every second counts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Super expensive in their monthly plans

pricing-800x558.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines