Remove glow

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys!

I made some huge rookie mistakes making photo's. I used a bright pink background as "green screen" and now I have an unwanted pink glow on the object I photographed. It is even harder because it's a JPEG file and not a RAW (it would have been a lot easier with RAW, according to Youtube)

I am practicing and trying out new stuff so it doesn't need to be perfect but I would like to correct a little so it looks natural.
Does anyone have any suggestions that I could try? Curving with the white and grey pipet to correct the white balance both didn't work, also all the other colors that looked good change when I do this.

First off you may need to mask the Adjustment Layers, secondly you may want to try a Hue/Saturation Layer to target the specific range. 

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 16.26.08.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Remove glow

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys!

I made some huge rookie mistakes making photo's. I used a bright pink background as "green screen" and now I have an unwanted pink glow on the object I photographed. It is even harder because it's a JPEG file and not a RAW (it would have been a lot easier with RAW, according to Youtube)

I am practicing and trying out new stuff so it doesn't need to be perfect but I would like to correct a little so it looks natural.
Does anyone have any suggestions that I could try? Curving with the white and grey pipet to correct the white balance both didn't work, also all the other colors that looked good change when I do this.

First off you may need to mask the Adjustment Layers, secondly you may want to try a Hue/Saturation Layer to target the specific range. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 23, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 1