Highlighted

Remove light spill on subject

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the steps to remove light spill from a subject in an image?   My strobe light moved seconds before I snapped the picture and the light spilled onto the subject.  

Topics

How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Remove light spill on subject

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the steps to remove light spill from a subject in an image?   My strobe light moved seconds before I snapped the picture and the light spilled onto the subject.  

Topics

How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post an image so we can better see what you mean.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yes post image so we can help you....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SCI_6723.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i think the best way is it create a copy of right face area and paste on left side and blend it with soft brush....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to photoshop.  How do I create a copy of the right face area and paste on the left side then blend? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you shoot this? Were you using RAW? If so, there might still be detail in the highlights that you can recover using the Highlights slider in either Lightroom or the Camera Raw filter in Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wished it was in RAW.  My son changed my settings to jpeg only when he used my camera.  I didn't realize it until afterwards.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines