Highlighted

Remove the background showing through mesh on a photograph

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am trying to remove the background from this image so the edges of the trolley are nice and sharp and the background is replaced with white but without losing the mesh detail. Any help would be great!

Thanks

Ben

AMST1.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Remove the background showing through mesh on a photograph

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am trying to remove the background from this image so the edges of the trolley are nice and sharp and the background is replaced with white but without losing the mesh detail. Any help would be great!

Thanks

Ben

AMST1.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi check the following video hope it helps you...regards

https://youtu.be/8MCfhDSu8C0

Ali Sajjad
Hello everyone, In this video tutorial, I'll show you how to Cut Outs Complex Background in Photoshop CC 2018. ------------------------------------------ 🔷 S...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

That looks a great technique, I'll give it a go and just hope it doesn't take too long as I have a couple of dozen to do. lol

Many thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Life is too short. Reshoot on white seamless or the closest thing to it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If I had access to the trolley I would but I just have the image and a couple of dozen more just like it. I think you might be right though the technique above looks great but may not be practical if it takes too long. 

Thanks for the advice 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0