• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove timeline and measurement flow in PS 21.2.0?

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have a workspace configured that suits me fine in photoshop. I've been using it for years and one would probably call it "old school".  I am on a mac OS 10.15.5. I am using PS 21.2.0. Suddenly at the bottom of my screen I have something called 'Timeline' and 'Measurement Flow'. I'm not familiar with these terms. I use time machine to revert back to previous versions of a file if I make a mistake. What do these terms mean? Also how do I get rid of Timeline and Measurement flow they are taking up a lot of screen real estate and I'd rather see the image larger than have them present all the time on my screen.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

They are Pallets for Features Photoshop has. These Pallets are there in your workspace but not visible because the were closed when your Workspace was created with save workspace. You can open them using Photoshop menu Window>Pallet Name.  They can also be closed several ways.

Capture.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, I reset the workspace to my saved worked space and they (Timeline and Measurement Flow) went away, but why were they there before I reset the workspace to the one I had saved and what purpose do Timeline and Measurement Flow serve. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are Pallets for Features Photoshop has. These Pallets are there in your workspace but not visible because the were closed when your Workspace was created with save workspace. You can open them using Photoshop menu Window>Pallet Name.  They can also be closed several ways.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines