Removing background masking not working on image

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated photoshop and not able to remove back ground after selection and adding mask does some strange things

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just like to add the layers preview looks fine with the mask but dosen't reflect on the image

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have seen things like that happen on my machine with 22.4. Photoshop performed the operation correctly but there was an incorrect rendering in the floating image window something was not rendered. I  minimized the window  and reopen it and the rendering was the correctly done. It only happened a few times.   22.4 has also sent Adobe crash report when 22.4 crashed on my machine.  Its only crashed once. I have Also created a couple of scripts that I  can use in actions that I have used "SaveAs" to replace the SaveAS step with the  plug-in SaveAs script.  So the Actions will run in 22.4 and prior Photoshop for they would work if I changed to Save a Copy. Older Photoshop versions do not have and do not need a Save a Copy.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show a screenshot of your entire screen showing the issue and the layers panel

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines