Highlighted

Removing People from photo

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to remove poeple from a photo using the lasso but when I do that part of the picture is blurry or it duplicates part of the picture. I am trying to remove the two people on the left. Any suggests on what I am doing wrong and how to fix the picture?

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Removing People from photo

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to remove poeple from a photo using the lasso but when I do that part of the picture is blurry or it duplicates part of the picture. I am trying to remove the two people on the left. Any suggests on what I am doing wrong and how to fix the picture?

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will be time-consuming to remove the two people on the left. You could crop the photo so that there isn't as much to remove. You could use a combination of tools -- the lasso and Edit > Content Aware Fill. Content Aware Fill lets you choose the areas of the image that you want to use to fill the selected area. You don't have much deck and water to work with so you'll probably have to do it little by little.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_0091.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow thank you very much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines