• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renaming Profiles that are in Clusters on a Mac

Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My friend with a PC can rename profile groups he's made and put into clusters. On my Mac i was able to rename profile groups that are not in a cluster but once I do rename them and put them in a cluster I can't rename them and therefor can't take them out of the cluster if I want. Is there a way to rename a profile group once it's in a cluster? Right clicking opens the dialogue box but once in a cluster the option to rename the profile group isn't showing as an option

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I was surprised to find it worked when I set up my Apple mouse with right click capability. Using the keyboard didn't work. I will tell you that the first time I tried after I set it up it didn't work--because I am so use to left clicking that's what I did. Then I realized they really did mean "right click." You probably aren't as slow as I am so you did really hit the right side of the mouse. But since I can't figure out any other reason it wouldn't work I am offering that suggestion. Glad to find another Jim Welninksi groopie and I hope this simple solution works. And it worked when I plugged in a PC mouse and right clicked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GOT IT!!!!

I'm sure someone will say "Well, that's bloody obvious!"😆

I start my workflow in Lightroom.  However, in order to follow Jim's Real RAW you need to use Camera RAW.  Well, you WILL NOT get the option to rename a group if Lightroom is in the DEVELOP module in the background.  Go to the LIBARY module and back to Camera RAW and you'll get the "Rename Group" option along with the "Cluster" textbox!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines