• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render as video not available in the Export tab.

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the last Photoshop update I don't see "Render as video" in the Export tab, anyone else encountering the same issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If a Document has a single layer and no timeline  menu File>Export>Render Video is grayed out.  If a Document has as Frame Anination  Time line the render Video item will not be grayed out but it seems to take forever and a day before the render video dialog opens. If  the document has a Video Anination and you click on render video menu item the Render video dialog open right away.  If the documeny has layers but no time line the render video item will not be grayed out but in the Render Video Dialog you can not rendet a video, All that is posible is saving a sequence of Images files. On Windows 10. Howevet all PS 2021 versions 22.x have major issues.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JJMack,

despite having a frame animation ready in my timeline, when I go to File> Export Render as Video is not there at all, not even greyed out, I am using a MacBook. I even contacted Adobe Customer Care and so far they could not come up with a solution.

Marco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there is a Programming issue in Photoshop Adobe Customer Care can not fix it.All they can do is report the problem to Adobe Programming support.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the previous version, and it work perfectly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much! To get to your solution I had to read miles of threads in forums. This issue is probably experienced by thousands of users, and they all say "Use Rosetta", "Install again", "I think you have a disk problem" and other hypotheses. Adobe says nothing, but I understand that the issue is too basic to be answered. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting photoshop preferences settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines