• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render Movie frame times?

Participant ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to render a small time lapse movie using PS. I used this great tutorial on workflow from camera->LR->PS

https://expertphotography.com/time-lapse-in-photoshop/

The movie is made up of 200 still images. The rendered output movie has each image at 7 seconds? I just want each image to be a single frame, so 200 images 24 fps = 8.3 secs. I cannot find where to control the length of each image in the PS movie workspace.

Thanks very much,

Henry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My mistake was in the the importation of the prepared image sequence.

Select any single image in the sequence and click the Options button at the lower left corner of the File navigator window to reveal some extra options and tick the ‘Image Sequence’ box.
In this example, I’ve selected the first image. Since Photoshop assembles the sequence in the numerical order you already defined, you can select any image in the sequence. Photoshop will still arrange them correctly.
The important thing is not to select more than one photo. The Image Sequence box will not be available if you do this.

I think the first time I didnt do this properly, when I went back, deleted my first attempt adn re-imported using this method, then the sequence worked as I had expected, that each image = one frame of the animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines