• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render video export STILL not working, now with PS 22.0

Engaged ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue persists through several PS versions. I've spent hours with multiple Adobe support people trying to solve it, and no luck. Very frustrating. Tried uninstall and reinstall PS, allow full disc access, and lots of other troubleshooting steps.

Many, many troubleshooting steps have been tried. Anyone else still having this issue, that goes back at least to 2018?

My system specs:

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 7.54.52 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

This issue is finally resolved, after many support sessions with Adobe. It had something to do with a previous installation of Photoshop, a file deleted by support person while logged into my computer (I don't know the specific file.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue is finally resolved, after many support sessions with Adobe. It had something to do with a previous installation of Photoshop, a file deleted by support person while logged into my computer (I don't know the specific file.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines