Render video

Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apart from the fact that I find it really annoying that I can not render a video from photoshop in Media Encoder

I also can't render single frames above 5000px

This would be really handy because this way I can mass export large amounts of automatically edited files by creating layers ontop of multiple images that I then turn on or off frame by frame saving me a lot of time when it comes to waiting for exporting and changing the settings.

TOPICS
Feature request, Import and export, Make It, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also had problems not being able to select jpeg options in frame by frame rendering

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of what you wrote is in any way useful. You have not provided any specific system info or other technical details, so we can't even guess what the issue may be. That 5000 px limit is a hard ceiling for the time being, anyway, so there's no way around it.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines