Highlighted

Rendering video hangs in photoshop 21.2.1

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a short (21 sec.) video in photoshop based on a tutorial.  The video contains stills and movies.  When I try to render it the CPU utilisation shoots up on one processor and then nothing seems to happen.  I have tried leaving it for up to 10 minutes with no result. I have created a similar project in Premiere using the same clips and effects and it renders in about 1.5 minutes.

The program becomes unresponsive and I have to kill the process to close it.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rendering video hangs in photoshop 21.2.1

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a short (21 sec.) video in photoshop based on a tutorial.  The video contains stills and movies.  When I try to render it the CPU utilisation shoots up on one processor and then nothing seems to happen.  I have tried leaving it for up to 10 minutes with no result. I have created a similar project in Premiere using the same clips and effects and it renders in about 1.5 minutes.

The program becomes unresponsive and I have to kill the process to close it.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 03, 2020 0
snewgent LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue- any response from Adobe?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0