Highlighted

Replace eyes

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why I can't use 'Replace eyes' in Photoshop Express?I used before but now I don't have this application in the program.Can I see only 'Red eyes'..Thanks xxx

Topics

iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Replace eyes

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why I can't use 'Replace eyes' in Photoshop Express?I used before but now I don't have this application in the program.Can I see only 'Red eyes'..Thanks xxx

Topics

iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Guide ,
Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be it's not available for you:

Replace eyes (iOS only)

This feature is currently available in UK and Australia regions only.

You can copy eyes from a photo and use it to replace a pair of eyes on another photo. Open the photo with eyes that you want to edit, click Replace Eyes, and tap the face. You can then choose the reference photo from where you want to copy the eyes.

[Copied from Using Photoshop Express on iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices  ]

Fenja

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, how can I do that or where?In Photoshop Express also?I tried to copy the eyes but... Thanks xxx

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Express forum

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank u

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines